Parkview's Online Library Catalog
The Parkview Alexandria Researcher is Parkview's Online Library Catalog. The online catalog is accessible to students and staff 24/7.
Basic instructions on how to use Alexandria on the web:
- Click on patron status.
- A window pops up for you to enter your name and password.
- Note: For Name, put the student ID that has been assigned to you.
- For Password, put your last name.
- A window opens stating books checked out, etc.
- Go to the main Alexandria search screen, type in the title, author or subject of the book.
- Clicking on the underlined title of the book will provide the bibliographic information. At this point you can place a hold or a reservation on the book.
- A reservation checks out a specific copy of a book in advance for a particular time.
- A reserve is just for use in the library.
- A hold request puts your name on a list to check out an item when the item becomes available.
- Always log out when finished.